SC APC Field Assembly Optical Fiber Fast Connector SM Pre Polished
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||ISO Certificate, RoHS Compliant|
|Model Number:||SC/APC Field Installable Fast Connector|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100PCS|
|Connector Outer Diameter:||3.0mm, 2.0mm, 0.9mm Or Drop Cable 3.0*2.0mm||Connector:||FC, SC, LC|
|Polishing Type:||UPC, APC||Cores:||Simplex|
|Fiber:||SM, MM-OM1, MM-OM2, MM-OM3, MM-OM4||Material:||Plastic Housing, Metal Housing|
fiber optic cable connectors,
duplex fiber optic connector
SC APC Field Assembly Optical Fiber Fast Connector SM Pre-polished
Field assembly optical fiber fast connectors are factory terminated and polished to make fibre terminations fast, easy and reliable. These fibre optic connectors offer terminations in less than 2 minutes without any difficulty and require no epoxy, polishing or crimping. The field assembly optical fiber fast connectors greatly reduce the installation and set up time. It has a window feature to allow testing with a visual fault locator.
The SC 900 µm SM APC Field Installable Connector is a pre-polished, pre-assembled connector compatible with the standard SC connector that uses index matching gel, instead of epoxy as an internal mechanical grip, gently but effectively holds the fiber in place and can be installed in under 2 minutes. Without polishing or adhesives the connector makes on site installations quick and easy, diminishing the need for epoxy curing and hand polishing at the work site.
The optical fiber fast connectors require no specialised tooling except standard fibre preparation tools. The product has also been factory-polished, eliminating the need for any polishing materials, thereby enabling the preparation and termination of optical fibres in a fraction of the time of other conventional methods.
1. Available in SC/PC, LC/PC and SC/APC configurations.
2. Dual terminating solution for 250µm and 900µm fibre diameters.
3. Quick, simple and clean solution for terminating SC connectors.
4. Easily Installed, without any special tools. Connectors can be installed using standard fibre preparation tools.
5. Factory polished eliminating the need for extra materials and reducing installation time.
6. Stable optical performance is achieved through its use of V-groove mechanical splice technology
7. High precision alignment
8. Compact design
9. Plastic housing
1. Telecommunication networks
2. Fiber optic communication system
3. Fiber optic data transmission
5. Optical access network
6. Fibre to the Subscriber (FTTx) applications
7. Optical cable interconnection
8. Maintenance or emergency restoration of fiber networks
9. Repair/replacement requirements
10. Fiber optic equipment
|Fiber Cable Type||2.0mm, 3.0mm drop cable & 0.9mm tight buffer|
|Coupling type||Snap, Push Pull Type|
|Tight Buffer Diameter||250um|
|Fiber Mode||Single Mode|
|Insertion Loss||0.3dB Typical|
|Return Loss||APC >65dB|
|Temperature||-40℃ to +85℃|
Fiber Optic Fast Connector, Optical Fiber Fast Connector, Quick Fiber Connector, Fiber Fast Connectors