SC Field Installable Fast Fiber Optic Connector SM UPC APC For FTTH
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||ISO Certificate, RoHS Compliant|
|Model Number:||SC/UPC Field Installable Fast Connector|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100PCS|
|Connector Outer Diameter:||3.0mm, 2.0mm, 0.9mm Or Drop Cable 3.0*2.0mm||Connector:||FC, SC, LC|
|Polishing Type:||UPC, APC||Cores:||Simplex|
|Fiber:||SM, MM-OM1, MM-OM2, MM-OM3, MM-OM4||Material:||Plastic Housing, Metal Housing|
fiber optic cable connectors,
duplex fiber optic connector
SC Field Installable Fast Connector SM UPC APC For FTTH
Field installable fast connectors SC make fiber terminations quick, easy and reliable. These fiber optic connectors offer terminations without any hassles and require no epoxy, no polishing, no splicing, no heating and can achieve similar excellent transmission parameters as standard polishing and splicing technology. We can greatly reduce the assembly and set up time. The pre-polished connectors are mainly applied to FTTH cable in FTTH projects, directly in the end user site.
SC/UPC field installable fast connectors series adopt the latest generation rapid ready-terminal technology. After terminating, both the optical and mechanical performance reach the standard for optic patchcord, meet the demand for making patchcord on site by mechanical splicing, have changed the idea in conventional optical splicing, and provided great support to FTTx.
1. Factory-installed high precision ceramic fiber stub.
2. No epoxy and polishing required, No special tools needed when installed.
3. Low insertion loss and high return loss
4. Easily installed, quick and easy fiber termination in the field.
5. Only 30 seconds needed to learn the process of installation and making.
6. Stable capability and high reliability
7. Cost effective, Warranty: One year.
8. Can be made on-site without splicing connectors.
9. Eliminates cable excess length and pigtail splice storage.
10. Can be intalled and maked repeatedly thus avoiding loss.
11.Excellent mechanical capability
12.Boots in a variety of colors
1. Telecommunication networks
2. Fiber optic communication system
3. Fiber optic data transmission
5. Optical access network
6. Fibre to the Subscriber (FTTx) applications
7. Optical cable interconnection
8. Maintenance or emergency restoration of fiber networks
9. Repair/replacement requirements
10. Fiber optic equipment
|Cable Scope||3.0 x 2.0 mm Drop Cable|
|Fiber Diameter||125μm ( 652 & 657 )|
|Operation Time||about 15s(exclude fiber presetting)|
|Insertion Loss||≤ 0.25dB(1310nm & 1550nm)|
|Return Loss||≤ -40dB|
|Reusable Times||>10 times|
|Tighten Strength of Naked Fiber||>5 N|
|Tensile Strength||>50 N|
|On-line Tensile Strength Test (20 N)||IL ≤ 0.3dB|
|Mechanical Durability(500 times)||IL ≤ 0.3dB|
|Drop Test(4m concrete floor, once each direction, three times total)||IL ≤ 0.3dB|
Fiber Optic Fast Connector, Optical Fiber Fast Connector, Quick Fiber Connector, Fiber Fast Connectors