High Performance Fiber Optic Adaptor , Simplex MTP / MPO Fiber Optic Adapter
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||RoHS Compliant, ISO Certificate|
|Model Number:||MPO Fiber Optic Adapter|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100PCS|
|Packaging Details:||50PCS/Blister Box|
|Sleeve Material:||Zirconia Ceramic Sleeve||Adapter:||MPO|
|Cap Color:||Black||Mode:||Singlemode, Multimode|
fiber optic adaptor,
fiber optic connector adapters
Optical Fiber Adapter MPO/MTP Black Key-up to Key-down Long Flange High Stability
A high performance MTP/MPO Opposed Key (Key-up to Key-down) fiber optic adapter for MTP/MPO applications. This Standard Footprint adapter with Full Flange provides a simple and easy way to extend an existing run of fiber optic cabling. (MTP/MPO Female - MTP/MPO Female).
The MPO adapter are multifiber connections used in high-density backplane and PCB applications in telecommunications systems. MPO adapters offer up to 12 times the density of standard connectors, providing signficant space and cost savings.
We also supply MPO Connector Kit.
Our MTP/MPO fiber optic adapters are widely applied in 10G/40G/100G networks, data center, optical fiber communication system, cable television network, fiber optic access network and video transmission.
MTP/MPO fiber optic adapter enable quick and easy connections of single-mode and multimode fibers.Fiber optic adapters are used to provide a cable to cable or cable to equipment fiber optic connection. There are many kinds of fiber optic adapters, including MTP/MPO, FC, SC, LC, MU, ST, and MTRJ. With its simple to use locking thread mechanism preventing accidental disconnection, this provides a very secure connection.
Compact size and precision design
High-density optical fiber docking
Low insertion loss & good exchangebility
- Provides a quick and reliable connection by utilizing a push-pull connector housing
- Die cast adapters that shield and isolate EMI emissions
- Plenum-rated to meet system flammability requirements
- Precision molded singlemode and multimode compatible ferrules that connects 4 to 72-fibers
- A variety of fiber routing requirements to offer multiple transitions between ribbon cable to individual fibers
- Insertion Loss: ≤0.2dB
- Return Loss: ≥45dB
- Mating Durability: ≤0.2dB typical change, 1000 times
- Operating Temperature: -40 ~ +75 ℃
- Storage Temperature: -40 ~ +85 ℃
- Gigabit ethernet
- Telecommunication networks
- Metro networks
- Local Area Networks (LANs)
- Premise installations
- Industrial, military
Fiber Optic Adapter, Optical Fiber Adapter, Fiber Optic Coupler