Black Plastic MTP / MPO Multi Fiber Optic Adapter For 10G / 40G / 100G Networks
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||RoHS Compliant, ISO Certificate|
|Model Number:||MPO Fiber Optic Adapter|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100PCS|
|Packaging Details:||50PCS/Blister Box|
|Sleeve Material:||Zirconia Ceramic Sleeve||Adapter:||MPO|
|Cap Color:||Black||Mode:||Singlemode, Multimode|
fiber optic cable adapter,
fiber optic adaptor
Optical Fiber Adapter MPO/MTP Black Key-up to Key-up Reduced Flange Execellent Performance
The MPO adapter are multifiber connections used in high-density backplane and PCB applications in telecommunications systems. MPO adapters offer up to 12 times the density of standard connectors, providing signficant space and cost savings.
We also supply MPO Connector Kit.
Our MTP/MPO fiber optic adapters are widely applied in 10G/40G/100G networks, data center, optical fiber communication system, cable television network, fiber optic access network and video transmission.
MTP/MPO fiber optic adapter enable quick and easy connections of single-mode and multimode fibers.Fiber optic adapters are used to provide a cable to cable or cable to equipment fiber optic connection. There are many kinds of fiber optic adapters, including MTP/MPO, FC, SC, LC, MU, ST, and MTRJ. With its simple to use locking thread mechanism preventing accidental disconnection, this provides a very secure connection.
- Fiber Optic Adapter Features Small Size but Excellent Performance
- Good Protection with Dust Cap
- The fiber optic adapter is loaded with corresponding dust cap to prevent it from dust and keep it clean.
- Simply Connecting Two Fiber Optic Cables
- Allowing two devices to communicate from a distance through a direct connection with the fiber optic line.
- Configured with an aligned key orientation, meaning that the connectors are key-up to key-up.
- Adapters Bridge the Gap Between Fiber Optic Connectors
- MPO adapters are used to mate the high density MPO/MTP connectors.
- Made in both die-cast and thermoplastics, MPO adapters are precision manufactured to ensure intermateability with industry standard assemblies and connectors.
- Available with various flange styles, MPO adapters meet the challenges and mechanical requirements of highly dense system designs while maintaining industry standard footprints.
- Insertion Loss: ≤0.2dB
- Return Loss: ≥45dB
- Mating Durability: ≤0.2dB typical change, 1000 times
- Operating Temperature: -40 ~ +75 ℃
- Storage Temperature: -40 ~ +85 ℃
- Gigabit ethernet
- Telecommunication networks
- Metro networks
- Local Area Networks (LANs)
- Premise installations
- Industrial, military
Fiber Optic Adapter, Optical Fiber Adapter, Fiber Optic Coupler