Singlemode / Multimode Simplex MPO Fiber Optic Adapter Key Up To Key Up Reduced Flange
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||RoHS Compliant, ISO Certificate|
|Model Number:||MPO Fiber Optic Adapter|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100PCS|
|Packaging Details:||50PCS/Blister Box|
|Sleeve Material:||Zirconia Ceramic Sleeve||Adapter:||MPO|
|Cap Color:||Black||Mode:||Singlemode, Multimode|
fiber optic cable adapter,
fiber optic adaptor
MPO/MTP Fiber Optic Adapter Black Short Flange Key-up to Key-up Reduced Flange
The MPO adapter are multifiber connections used in high-density backplane and PCB applications in telecommunications systems. MPO adapters offer up to 12 times the density of standard connectors, providing signficant space and cost savings.
We also supply MPO Connector Kit.
The black colored MTP/MPO adapter has two types as key-up to key-down and key-up to key-up. It provides the connection between cable to cable or cable to equipment in the MTP/MPO style. It works for any MTP Connector from 4 fiber to 72 fiber, widely used in trunk cabling and cassettes. This adapter meets appropriate standards and is perfect for your parallel optics and MTP adapter needs.
- MPO adapters are used to mate the high density MPO/MTP connectors.
- Made in both die-cast and thermoplastics, MPO adapters are precision manufactured to ensure intermateability with industry standard assemblies and connectors.
- Available with various flange styles, MPO adapters meet the challenges and mechanical requirements of highly dense system designs while maintaining industry standard footprints.
- Insertion Loss: ≤0.2dB
- Return Loss: ≥45dB
- Mating Durability: ≤0.2dB typical change, 1000 times
- Operating Temperature: -40 ~ +75 ℃
- Storage Temperature: -40 ~ +85 ℃
- Widely used in the ODF
- Telecommunication networks
- Optical communication system
- Optical fiber CATV
- Local area network
Fiber Optic Adapter, Optical Fiber Adapter, Fiber Optic Coupler