Low Insertion Compact MTP / MPO Fiber Optic Cable Adapter Wtih IEC Standards
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||RoHS Compliant, ISO Certificate|
|Model Number:||MPO Fiber Optic Adapter|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||100PCS|
|Packaging Details:||50PCS/Blister Box|
|Sleeve Material:||Zirconia Ceramic Sleeve||Adapter:||MPO|
|Cap Color:||Black||Mode:||Singlemode, Multimode|
fiber optic cable adapter,
fiber optic connector adapters
MPO/MTP Fiber Optic Adapter Low Insertion Compact Design Excellent Performance
MTP/MPO fiber optic adapter enable quick and easy connections of single-mode and multimode fibers. Fiber optic adapters are used to provide a cable to cable or cable to equipment fiber optic connection. There are many kinds of fiber optic adapters, including MTP/MPO, FC, SC, LC, MU, ST, and MTRJ. With its simple to use locking thread mechanism preventing accidental disconnection, this provides a very secure connection.
Fiber optic adapters are used to provide a cable to cable or cable to equipment fiber optic connection. We supply a wide range of mating sleeves and hybrid adapters, including special male to female hybrid fiber optic adaptor.
The MPO adapter are multifiber connections used in high-density backplane and PCB applications in telecommunications systems. MPO adapters offer up to 12 times the density of standard connectors, providing signficant space and cost savings.
We also supply MPO Connector Kit.
- Compliant with: ANSI, Bellcore, TIA/EIA, and IEC standards
- Low insertions loss and high return loss
- Excellent repeatability and changeability
- Simplex and duplex available
- With ceramic or metal ferrules optical performance 100% factory tested
- Insertion Loss: ≤0.2dB
- Return Loss: ≥45dB
- Mating Durability: ≤0.2dB typical change, 1000 times
- Operating Temperature: -40 ~ +75 ℃
- Storage Temperature: -40 ~ +85 ℃
- Widely used in the ODF
- Telecommunication networks
- Optical communication system
- Optical fiber CATV
- Local area network
Fiber Optic Adapter, Optical Fiber Adapter, Fiber Optic Coupler