Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Fiber Type:||G.652D, G.657A||Cable Material:||PVC, LSZH, OFNP, OFNR, Hytrel|
|Cable Diameter:||2.0mm, 3.0mm||Connector:||SC/APC, SC/UPC, FC/APC, FC/UPC, LC/APC, LC/UPC, ST, E2000, MU, MPO, MTRJ|
|Cores:||Simplex, Duplex, 4cores, 6cores, 8cores, 12cores, 24cores, 48cores||Length:||1M, 2M, 3M, 5M Or As Per Customer Request|
ODVA / SC Fiber Optic Adapter IP67 Waterproof FTTA Use UV Resistent
The ODVA-SC connectors, together with the support optical cable, are becoming the standard interface specified in 3G, 4G and WiMax Base Station remote radios and Fiber-to-the-Antenna applications. The product however, is not limited to the above applications. The ODVA-SC cable assemblies have passed tests like salt mist, vibration and shock and meet protection class IP67. They are well suited for Industrial and Aerospace and Defense.
ODVA fiber optic cables are IP67-rated rugged cables, they are used in FTTA, industrial, military, and many similar indoor/ outdoor harsh environments. ODVA SC fiber patch cables are duplex type cables, the connector features its spring loaded metal protection shutter and high precision fiber ferrules, ODVA SC is available in both single mode and multimode versions with custom cables.
- Rugged IP67 rated enclosure
- Exceptional optical performance in a high density LC standard compliant connector.
- Bayonet-style self-aligning, keyed housing
- Ease of use in all mating situations
- Integrated caps on the connectors and shutters in the couplers provide both laser eye safety and end face protection during mating/demating
- Harsh environments where chemicals, corrosive gases and liquids are and common places
- Inside and outside industrial plant and equipment that interface with industrial Ethernet networks
- Remote interface applications such as towers and antennae as well as FTTX in PON and at the home applications
- Mobile routers and internet hardware
|Repetition Test||Additional Loss≤0.1dB|
|Temperature Stability(-40℃～85℃)||Additional Loss≤0.2dB,|
|Free fall resistance||500 falls onto concrete from 1.2M height|
|Bump resistance||4000 bumps @ 40g acceleration|
|Tensile Strength||Tensile of 1500N, cable dependent|
|Operating temperature||-40 to +70°C|
|Storage temperature||-55 to +85°C|
Fiber Optic Patch Cord, Optical Fiber Patch Cord, Fiber Optic Assemblies, Fiber Jumpers, ODVA, IP67