Fiber Optic Splice Tray 24 Port Fiber Optic Patch Panel Loaded with SC Adapters and Pigtails
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||RoHS Compliant, ISO Certificate|
|Model Number:||Fiber Optic Splicing Module-24A|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||5PCS|
|Payment Terms:||Western Union, T/T|
|Rack Mount:||Sliding Type, Fixed Type||Material:||ABS Or PC Plastic Material|
|Port:||12,24,32,48,72Port||Connector:||SC, FC, LC, ST, E2000|
optical fiber patch panel,
mpo fiber patch panel
Fiber Optic Splice Tray 24 Port Loaded with SC Adapters and Pigtails
Splice tray is used in optical distribution frame, distribution box, and splice closures, which is engineered for use with indoor or outdoor splice hardware with both loose tube and tight-buffered optical cable designs. The compact splice cassettes designed for simple, cost effective low and mid-sized fiber splicing applications. Each cassette is supplied with splice holders that secure and protect both fusion and mechanical splices; also the top cover is included.
Optical fiber splice trays use proven designs and fiber organization technology to provide optimum physical protection for fusion and mechanical splicing methods. The trays are engineered for use with indoor or outdoor splice hardware with both loose tube and tight-buffered optical cable designs. The metal-tray series consists of a rugged aluminum base and cover with crimpable metal tabs for buffer tube strain-relief.
Additional strain-relief points are available for securing buffer tubes or pigtails to the trays using cable ties. The black powder coating allows easy fiber identification and additional protection. Designed for use with interconnection hardware and splice closures, these splice trays are an integral part of a complete splicing system.
1. The fusing distribution board of the unit box is double side structure, integrating the fusing and distribution into one unity, suitable for ribbon or non-ribbon optical fiber cable
2. Every board can be clamped with 12FC or SC or LC or ST adaptors which bevel the face side with 30 degrees
3. Ensure the curvature radius of fiber and prevents the eyes from highlight
4. There is a cover-plate on the tray after fusion
5. 24 ports fiber optic connection and distribution module
6. Designed for patching and splicing in ODF system
7. Cable storage and splice both in front
8. Longer bending radius for fiber; Easy to operate for pigtails
Fiber Optic Patch Panel, Optical Fiber Patch Panel, ODF, Fiber Optic Distribution Frame